**Dis Weight Loss Group - August Week 3**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi All

How you all doing?:chat:

Im 1 stone down now and feeling so much better. I havent had a great last week as I have been to London to visit my daughter but hoping tonights weigh in wont be too bad!:duck:

Welcome back from holidays @Dimplenose hope you had a great time!:love1:

Good luck for this week everyone!:chat:

Oh, I've returned back to the forum and interested in joining this group. I've put on a stone after returning from Tokyo Disney and Universal Studios Japan!

Wow Sue, that stone has come off quickly. I hope you enjoyed your time with your daughter.

SpecroMartin do join us - how was Japan? Are you going to write a trip report?

I've put on 3lbs whilst in Canada for 2 weeks but oh, so much more before that. I really have about 5 stone to lose :(. I logged into my WW account this morning and have been tracking for 4 hours now :) but am only going to think of it a stone at a time. I've been back since Sunday and am still not coping with the 8 hours difference and lack of sleep on the plane. Poor old DH had to go back to work the day after we landed.

Wow Sue, that stone has come off quickly. I hope you enjoyed your time with your daughter.

I've put on 3lbs whilst in Canada for 2 weeks but oh, so much more before that. I really have about 5 stone to lose :(. I logged into my WW account this morning and have been tracking for 4 hours now :) but am only going to think of it a stone at a time. I've been back since Sunday and am still not coping with the 8 hours difference and lack of sleep on the plane. Poor old DH had to go back to work the day after we landed.

Thanks Libby, yes just over 4 weeks for that stone, I am thrilled, last night I stayed the same, which Im really glad about as I did eat and drink a fair bit in London:drinking: Your trip sounds fantastic, I would love to go to Canada one day! Hope you and your DH recover from the jet lag soon:flower3:

Good luck back on WW, Im sure you will do great and putting on only 3lb was brilliant! What did you think of Canada?

Welcome back! Hope you had a fantastic time.:welcome::rainbow:

Thank you - Japan was AMAZING! Tokyo Disney Resort and Universal Studios Japan were out of this world. So was the food! I'll try and write a trip report! I actually lost four stone before my wedding in July but have managed to put on a stone of it over July/August so need to get myself back to Slimming World on Tuesday. Great that I can be part of this too so that we can keep each other motivated!

SM

Thank you - Japan was AMAZING! Tokyo Disney Resort and Universal Studios Japan were out of this world. So was the food! I'll try and write a trip report! I actually lost four stone before my wedding in July but have managed to put on a stone of it over July/August so need to get myself back to Slimming World on Tuesday. Great that I can be part of this too so that we can keep each other motivated!

SM

Fantastic, Look forward to reading your trip report:thumbsup2

Well done Sue! A stone that's amazing!

I weighed myself this morning and I've put back on the 1kg I lost... damn it. But fortunately I've got 6 weeks to turn it around. I only want to lose 2kg I just can't get my head in the game.

Well done Sue! A stone that's amazing!

I weighed myself this morning and I've put back on the 1kg I lost... damn it. But fortunately I've got 6 weeks to turn it around. I only want to lose 2kg I just can't get my head in the game.

Thanks Rachel, Im sure you can do it. How are the wedding plans going?:chat:

Thanks Rachel, Im sure you can do it. How are the wedding plans going?:chat:

Very well thanks, this Saturday it will be down to 6 weeks! But everything is in the pipeline. I'm just waiting for the final costs from the venue and then I can decide if we can afford any 'extras' like a photobooth. :)

Thanks Libby, yes just over 4 weeks for that stone, I am thrilled, last night I stayed the same,

Woo, yey for you! Such a good example setter! :flower2::flower:

The bake off started yesterday naturally... love the show but it makes dieting difficult! :cake:

The cinnamon drizzle cake from last night... i want... I want it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter