Dis Viking River Cruise 10/19 - 10/26/2015

Was listening to the news this morning about the value of the Euro vs the US dollar. The consensus opinion was that the Euro will continue to drop and the $ and Euro will soon reach parity.

I keep waiting to buy Euros and I'm happy I've waited.

Kim and I added the Vikiking transfers to the airport yesterday. We figured it would be easier than anything else. The older I get the easier I want things to be. LOL

I can't go this time, but I am really interested to hear the reviews when y'all return. I'd really like to do this another time. I love this itinerary.

We recently returned from our first Disney Cruise (and first cruise for that matter) on the Wonder. We were not impressed with the food. Hoping to hear that the food on this trip is amazing. I can't imagine going to Paris and eating mediocre food.

Ok, I know some of you have a vacation or two before this one, but as I sit here enjoying a beautiful sunset and some wine and cheese, I just have to say - in less than six months, we will be sipping our preferred beverages while watching the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower!

Laurie

I will be having a few croissants in Paris.

I haven't had time to read the entire article but I was watching a travel show and the were explaining the history of the croissant too. I'm happy that the French made it their own because the croissant is so yummy.

Val & I bought our plane tickets yesterday. Got a good price for 1st class so we are smiling!

We booked airfare this week too, Jeff. Airfares were cheaper flying from Orlando than Tampa so we're round tripping it from MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter