DIS VIDEO: Halloween & Mickey's Halloween Party 2016

Would love to watch the videos, but I'm trying to not view anything new at the Halloween Party before we go! I want to be surprised!! :)

From the still in the video, it looks pretty awesome!

Would love to watch the videos, but I'm trying to not view anything new at the Halloween Party before we go! I want to be surprised!! :)

From the still in the video, it looks pretty awesome!

If you had any interest in the fall snacks I suggest watching the food one-I appreciated the food recommendations without any entertainment spoilers. Plus I might not have tried the cupcake but now after seeing their faces I wouldn't miss it. I think the food review doesnt spoil but rather it helps you not miss things that you might not have know were worth trying.

If you had any interest in the fall snacks I suggest watching the food one-I appreciated the food recommendations without any entertainment spoilers. Plus I might not have tried the cupcake but now after seeing their faces I wouldn't miss it. I think the food review doesnt spoil but rather it helps you not miss things that you might not have know were worth trying.

I just watched it and now I have realized I MUST HAVE THE CUPCAKE! And it's little ears are soooo cute.

Cool!! I'll check it out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter