DIS Unplugged Podcast | 01/15/17 | Disney MaxPass

If you have a family of 4, MaxPass is going to cost you $40/day. If you have 5 day tickets, that's $200. You could have purchased the week long Photopass for $80.

Not sure if someone who didn't know the ins and out of legacy FP is the right person to decide if the new program is better or worse.
I can't imagine that the maxpass would have the two parks connected but the paper fastpass system will continue with the parks not connected. Or would it possibly be that maxpass purchasers would have the advantage of unconnected parks but not paper fastpass holders?
Not every group has someone who can quickly cross between parks to grab fastpasses. I've gone to the parks before with just myself and my 2 kids. If the maxpass would make our trip easier, then I would try it. Sure not everyone has or wants to spend the extra $, but not everyone has a runner either - which honestly saves a lot of time and effort for the rest of the group.

Agreed. Let's see how it works out - I hope you can personally let us know how it does for your family. If It's terrible then it is, however it could make your vacation a bit easier as you said then having someone sprint when the park opens to get tickets.

Again I love personally picking out three rides, whatever they may be, and be done with it.

I hope it's in implemented before august :0

Agreed. Let's see how it works out - I hope you can personally let us know how it does for your family. If It's terrible then it is, however it could make your vacation a bit easier as you said then having someone sprint when the park opens to get tickets.

Again I love personally picking out three rides, whatever they may be, and be done with it.

I hope it's in implemented before august :0

And I like using fastpass for many more than 3 rides a day.

And we never sprinted across the park. I understand some do, but we tour differently from that.

I'm glad you love FP+ and it works for you. That doesn't mean it's right for me.

Ok I understand that hence my opinion, not everything is gonna work for everyone. All I'm saying is let's see how it operates functions and works before we have a negative opinion going in.

Last edited:

Any update how anyone feels again if my time came off abrasive not my stance I just like technology

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter