• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Thanks! Ill download it now! Have they said yet where or when they would post?

Thanks! Ill download it now! Have they said yet where or when they would post?

On the show today they said they are still getting everything together and organized with new items are still being added. They were not going live with it until they had everything included with photos ready to go. Pete said it will likely open sometime next week.

Joann Fabrics is going out of business here in Austin. I don't know about other places. I figure a CC gift card can pretty much be used anywhere for anything they need.

Joann Fabrics itself is not going out of business...they may have just closed a location near you.

:hug: Aww, dangit. I'm so sorry to hear. You'll be able to join in here on the boards as much as you can, but I know it's not going to be the same as being there in-person. Hoping you'll be able to attend another event in the future!
Thank you Jackie. I was looking forward to it soo much, would have been great to meet you and everyone else. Maybe you can say a Hello to me during the podcast? ( I know that may not be possible)
:) I hope we can attend an event in the future. I have been excited about this event since Pete first mentioned on a podcast back in Dec. or January. :hug:

Last edited:

Will the Hand Bid auction site (for Pete's auction items) be available on reg. PC? Pete mentioned it on today's podcast as an app only. Just want to check if it is. Can you post the link please?

hi we won't be arriving till Monday how do I get my credentials for the podcast show

thanks

Can anyone tell me approximately when the live show will be over? I'm trying to figure out FP+ and dinner rez for Mon. Thanks :)

Can anyone tell me approximately when the live show will be over? I'm trying to figure out FP+ and dinner rez for Mon. Thanks :)
I'm assuming allow 2 to 3 hours for the show/taping, starting from 1 pm (you will be there at noon)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter