• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

I definitely hope that something more than the Silent Auctions are planned for the weekend, specifically the Saturday night. I have my 'ticket', but I'm hoping for some sort of event or meetup before I make the trip from Vancouver for 24 hours lol

I definitely hope that something more than the Silent Auctions are planned for the weekend, specifically the Saturday night. I have my 'ticket', but I'm hoping for some sort of event or meetup before I make the trip from Vancouver for 24 hours lol
I am attending from Campbell River, it will be nice to see another BCER there. Are you really flying in for one day? That is pure dedication!

I am attending from Campbell River, it will be nice to see another BCER there. Are you really flying in for one day? That is pure dedication!

No kidding! It would certainly be nice to see another BCer there. Haha yes, truly one day. In Saturday morning, out Sunday afternoon.

No kidding! It would certainly be nice to see another BCer there. Haha yes, truly one day. In Saturday morning, out Sunday afternoon.

Aww you're missing the podcast! I do hope they announce soon, if I have to change around reservations or fast passes I want to. :)

Just updated first post.......

We have just learned that during our event the Food Court at Port Orleans French Quarter will be down for rehab. They will have some food but very limited. If you have booked this resort and would like to make other arrangements please contact Disney's Group Reservations Office. The phone number to call is 407-939-4686 (Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time and Saturday-Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm Eastern Time). You will need to reference our Group Number G0713033 and the Group Name: DISUnplugged 10 Year Anniversary Event as well as your confirmation number.

Sorry for any inconvenience but this has just been communicated to us.

Just updated first post.......

We have just learned that during our event the Food Court at Port Orleans French Quarter will be down for rehab. They will have some food but very limited. If you have booked this resort and would like to make other arrangements please contact Disney's Group Reservations Office. The phone number to call is 407-939-4686 (Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time and Saturday-Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm Eastern Time). You will need to reference our Group Number G0713033 and the Group Name: DISUnplugged 10 Year Anniversary Event as well as your confirmation number.

Sorry for any inconvenience but this has just been communicated to us.

Thanks for the update! Just changed our reservations to Riverside. See you all soon!

My birthday is 7/24 as well. We are staying at POR and I was really hoping for beignets. I hope they will still be available with the renovation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter