• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

I am so sorry to hear about Marsha.
My sincere sympathy to her family and many many friends.

Crissup, thanks for posting it here. Take good care of Carol Ann

:( That is such sad, sad news.

Marsha helped me find a LE Haunted Mansion watch once years & years ago. I still have the watch & the statue that came with it. It always gave me a smile & a nice thought about such a nice lady. Now it will be even more of a reminder.....

Sending Gentle, Healing Peace to her Loved ones.....

Yes, she had cancer. She found out about it about a month after her husband, Tommy (we all knew him as "her Tommy") passed away from pancreatic cancer.

Thanks for the information. I knew about Tommy, but hadn't heard that she herself had cancer. May she RIP and rejoice about being with her Tommy again. Prayers for her girls, and all her loved her.

I like when this thread pops up too. I'm pretty much a just a lurker here on the DIS now, but it's nice to see familiar names again- and I recognize people in some of those pics! I can't believe how long ago it was that I used to go to all those DIS meets.

A quick update on my life:
I got married in November, and my new husband got hired to work as a software engineer in Silicon Valley. We moved to Northern CA in January! It was very hard for me to leave WDW, but I'm trying to find new opportunities here.

Angie, I think of you often! Congratulations on your new life situation and location. Maybe you will be one of the first of us "old timers" to get to see t he new Cars Land in DL!

Just droping in to say hello, I am some where in the middle. I really enjoy reading posts on dis.com. So much info, love it.

LE Haunted Mansion watch
Thought you might like this...

ghost_host_mug.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/actualchad.636580755

Hi Dan!
DS got married in February I had fun planning a Disney Honeymoon for them at Disneyworld! We are all going over the holidays. Looks like our Disney fun is starting again. How about you have you brought your grand kids to Disney yet?
I remember the Disney trip you took with Natalie! Say Hello to Marie from me, take care Dan!

So sad to hear about Marsha. I agree, so many of the oldies are leaving us. So sad.

So, sad to hear about Marsha....like others have said another DISer taken too soon.....

I'm so sorry to hear about Marsha. What a nice memorial to have the DIS go dark during her funeral :goodvibes.

Just found this thread. Nice to see so many familiar names still around here. I don't DIS as much as I used to, but still check in from time to time. Mostly on Facebook now.
HI EVERYONE! :cool1:
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter