• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Nurses, please check in: Happy Nurse's Week!

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
nurses_week_2013_stamps-p172715719017821984uua2v_400.jpg

Nursing: The most trusted profession in America
A caring career holds numerous opportunities for service

http://www.boston.com/jobs/news/201...ion-america/fWz2EONyNzO3yC0c0BoBKN/story.html

Happy Nurses Week! I'm enjoying my last month on day shift since I accepted the night shift manager position on my unit...looking forward to change.

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing week ahead!

Happy Nurses Week to all my nursie friends! :goodvibes Looking forward to my cinnabon.

Checking in. Cinnabon...yum. We don't have one here. Do they give you a treat for nurses day?

Happy Nurses week ya'll.

We should put how many years we have been practicing and add them all up :)

24 for me. (wow. I am old)

Happy Nurses week to all my Dis nurse friends!

My son is graduating from college this month. We are heading to Disney and I am hoping to find the Nurse Pin...he loves stitch. He also has an interview at his hospital (he's a nurse extern) on Monday for a position once he passes his boards.

Happy Nurses Week!! I have been a nurse since 1976 (wow that makes me old) :goodvibes I am currently in Cardiac nursing. What is the cinnabon deal?

Happy Nurses Week!! I have been a nurse since 1976 (wow that makes me old) :goodvibes I am currently in Cardiac nursing. What is the cinnabon deal?

*High five* Graduated 1977, so 36 years in nursing, mostlly peds. I work for a non-profit that provides foster care and placement for people with developmental disabilities.

About the cinnabon--you can go there and show them your badge or license, something that proves you are a nurse and they will hand over a cinnabon almost the size of you head. :rotfl: Seriously, last year it took 3 of us to finish it off!

Happy Nurse's week everyone! I'll be joining you in a few years since I just got into the program I had wanted!

19 years for me :) lots of years in sub acute care when my kids were babies, now I have a great position in adult day health......8-4 Monday through Friday. No weekends or holidays!

Pediatric nurse since 2007! I've always worked on a unit, but I'm hoping by next year our hospital will have completed the new pediatric hematology/oncology infusion center so I can switch over there. Love taking care of kids, but the heme/onc kids have my heart. :lovestruc

Shouting out a big thank you to all the nurses for their compassionate care for all of us patients.

Also proud mom brag for my ds22 who is doing his psych rotation in nursing school this semester.

33 years and counting! ED since 1988, I guess they are stuck with me now:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter