Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

Anybody get their ABD survey yet?

Also, about how long will it be before we get our picture CD?

I received my survey the day the trip ended. They told us we should expect photos within 4 weeks after trip.

They found out you are from Massachusetts.;)

Got my survey just after the trip ended.

CDs usually take a couple of weeks.

Welcome home! Hope the cruise was fun. Did I hear there was some weather to be weathered towards the end?

Seriously about the survey - perhaps they didn't get my email correct?

Sorry to do this Sad Andy.....but it's time to unstickie this thread.:grouphug:
:sad:

This time last week I was sitting at the orange county airport waiting for my plane. This week I'm sitting in a new house with some furniture and boxes EVERYWHERE. My carry-on suitcase is still unpacked. DH fell and shattered his patella (kneecap) on Wednesday and required surgery. The September vacation to NC has been cancelled. But I'm still contemplating doing that ABD to Germany. I must be delirious!

HollyMac71 said:
This time last week I was sitting at the orange county airport waiting for my plane. This week I'm sitting in a new house with some furniture and boxes EVERYWHERE. My carry-on suitcase is still unpacked. DH fell and shattered his patella (kneecap) on Wednesday and required surgery. The September vacation to NC has been cancelled. But I'm still contemplating doing that ABD to Germany. I must be delirious!

Oh no, HOLLY! Sorry things are so stressful. I hope your husband heals quickly. But congrats on the new house.

Welcome home! Hope the cruise was fun. Did I hear there was some weather to be weathered towards the end?

Seriously about the survey - perhaps they didn't get my email correct?

:sad:

I will ask about your survey when I call ABD on Monday.

Our flight out of JFK was supposed to be at 4:00pm. We left at 7:15pm.

Apparently there were storms in Florida, NYC, Boston and Tennessee which were causing all sorts of delays and cancellations.

They restricted the First Class Lounge to international travel. They stopped accepting checked bags until they were sure your flight wasnt cancelled. Folks making connections were pretty much out of luck. They were rerouting people like crazy.

And finally....JFK looked like the train station scene from Gone With The Wind.

Lots and lots of people waiting....:hourglass

Really sorry about the September NC vacation! I'm hoping your husband recovers quickly and you stay somewhat sane during the rearranging and unpacking! No wonder you're still thinking of ABD Germany...that, and because of ABD! :cool1:

I didn't get my survey either. Maybe because the reservation was made in Holly's name?

Good luck getting home, Kevin.

Kim

Well no survey yet. I am trying to crunch numbers for ABD Germany.

Kevin - I hope that you and John get home soon! :worship:

After several delays, we returned to Orlando late Friday night.

Home safe and sound and the laundry is done!:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you made it home, even though it was far later than scheduled! I can't imagine how long your laundry took to do - ours took forever and we were gone a shorter time. :lmao:

Happy you guys made it home safely! We are still doing laundry!
NY was great! The cruise was fun! As usual the company made the trip extra special!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter