Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about this trip!!!! Hope someone soon starts a report and shows us pictures!!!!!!!:)

Today is actually the last day of the Aventure and several folks are staying at DL for a bit.

Mike has started a photo post on th ABD discussion forum.

John and I have made it safely to HOT NYC.

Anaheim weather was spectacular. NYC is hot, humid and just a bit yuck.

Thank you to all for an absolutely incredible Adventure.

I miss y'all lready.

Today is actually the last day of the Aventure and several folks are staying at DL for a bit.

Mike has started a photo post on th ABD discussion forum.

John and I have made it safely to HOT NYC.

Anaheim weather was spectacular. NYC is hot, humid and just a bit yuck.

Thank you to all for an absolutely incredible Adventure.

I miss y'all lready.

Where is the photo thread?? I can't find it. :)

Wonderful trip. Il. Post my pictures once I've had a chance to get them all sorted out. Don't expect to see pictures if anything "magic" or any of the surprises though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was everything I hoped for and so much more! Thank you, podcast team, for helping make so many special moments happen on this trip.
Carol

I must be blind, I can't find them, thats ok. As more people return home I am sure there will be more photos to look at. Can't wait.:)

I had to search too. I found it, then had to register to post a link. Too bad that didn't get done before. LOL!

UGH I have to have 10 post to post a link. showthread.php?t=2966039 put that next to disboards.com/ You are not looking for a user name Mike but, k5jmh. Title "Backstage Magic with the DIS--Live!!! 7/27/2012"

THIS has been a trip of a lifetime for me. I have met so many people and have made many friends. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Adventures by Disney is definately the way to travel. Top notch all the way. I will travel with them again.

Eventually I will post some pictures.

John, Kevin, Pete, and Walter - Thank you for making this trip special!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

In the towncar on the way to LAX right now. What a great time. Ryan Gosling misses all of you! (I still need Matt to explain that one.)

What an awesome trip!! Thanks again to John, Kevin, Pete, and Walter!!!

file-4.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-1.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-10.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-17.jpg

file-16.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-18.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-21.jpg

On the red eye headed home, well actually headed to WDW when I land. Currently over new Mexico.

This was certainly a trip of a lifetime. Way exceeded my expectations. I miss my ABD family already. It was great to meet new friends and spend sometime with old friends.

Thank you so much John, Kevin, Pete and Walter!!

Thank you for all the great photos. Can't wait to read and see more of the trip. Sounds amazing.:)

I also want to thank the podcast team for arranging a fabulous trip. And it was so much fun to meet everyone

Pete, Walter, Kevin and John, thank you so much for all you did to make this incredible adventure even more wonderful. As we were driving home last night reflecting on all that we did we were and still are in awe at the amazing experiences we had on this trip. Thank you to all of our fellow adventurers for making us feel so welcome and for your good company. It was truly a privilege to have the opportunity to share this experience of a lifetime with you all.

We got home late last night, and still have not come down from this wonderful Disney "high"! Thank you SO MUCH Pete, Walter, Kevin, and John for this experience. It meant more to us than you will know!

- Kevin and Debbie

We are still at Disneyland and are enjoying our next-to-last day here (last full day). We traveled with the DIS on 1 1/2 prior Backstage Magic trips and it's hard to believe how much more magical this one was. The surprises are still mind-blowing and the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you to all our fellow Adventurers, to our guides Dean (!) and Matt, and especially to Kevin, John, Pete, and Walter for such a magical, amazing trip!

If we win the lottery, you can just add us to all future trip lists!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter