DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

TGIF, ladies!! This week just flew by. That's what happens once the holidays hit, time seems to go too quickly. At least to me. Next week we will be headed back out to California to spend Thanksgiving with Ruben's mom and family. I'm not looking forward to the drive or to the $$ on gas, but all of that pales compared to being able to go be with loved ones. :)

Just a reminder the mail by date for the Christmas stocking exchange is December 2nd. Hope you are all having fun shopping for that!

Also, sign-ups are on going for the Christmas card exchange. If interested send me a PM with your name and address.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Take care if you are out and about in the wonderful rain many of us have been getting.

Hi Beth isn't it great with the rainy weather we are getting? Down fall is my husband got rearended today. He was in his work vehical and of course the car behind slid right into him. He's feeling ok for now, but you know the pain tends to come later. Will see.

I feel like I am so busy for the next few weeks not sure how I will ever get it all done. This weekend is short for me as I am making up for taking off Tues and working Sat. Then Thurs is Thanksgiving and I am the cook. That Sunday after I am hosting a surrogate party. The following weekend I'm hosting my daughters baby shower. Then the Thurs after that is my surgery and I am getting really nervous about it. After that I am laid up but still have the holidays which include going to Grandpas in Boulder City the weekend before Christamas, Then there's Christmas and my oldest bday is that day too.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hello! I'll be joining you on the trip this year with my friend Cindy aka NorCalGal. I'm not on dis very much and don't have Facebook, so I need to post a couple times so I can do some PM's about arrangements.

:cheer2: OK - Here's #10! Thanks for your patience. I should be able to pm now!

Hello, ladies! Monday already??? I want a rewind. lol Hope you all had a great weekend.

Hi Beth isn't it great with the rainy weather we are getting? Down fall is my husband got rearended today. He was in his work vehical and of course the car behind slid right into him. He's feeling ok for now, but you know the pain tends to come later. Will see.

I feel like I am so busy for the next few weeks not sure how I will ever get it all done. This weekend is short for me as I am making up for taking off Tues and working Sat. Then Thurs is Thanksgiving and I am the cook. That Sunday after I am hosting a surrogate party. The following weekend I'm hosting my daughters baby shower. Then the Thurs after that is my surgery and I am getting really nervous about it. After that I am laid up but still have the holidays which include going to Grandpas in Boulder City the weekend before Christamas, Then there's Christmas and my oldest bday is that day too.

Have a great weekend everyone.
I loved our rain!! I cannot believe it stuck around for so long. That was awesome. Sorry about your husband though. That sucks. I hope he's okay. We had a lot of places to go on Saturday, including the Animal Foundation clear across town for Ichabod's shots, and then we went down to the Strip that night, and I saw a couple fender benders. That always makes me nervous.

Your upcoming schedule sounds tiring!! But, fun. Well, other than the surgery. If you need anything, you know you can always ask me. :)

Hello! I'll be joining you on the trip this year with my friend Cindy aka NorCalGal. I'm not on dis very much and don't have Facebook, so I need to post a couple times so I can do some PM's about arrangements.
Hello, Nancy! Welcome! I'm sure Cindy has been keeping you updated on all the happenings with the trip, but you can also always check the front page for the latest updates. Right now it's basically sign-ups for the shirts, the scavenger hunt, and the meals. :)

Cross all your fingers, ladies.... the spouse may have a job offer!!!!!

Hi, Nancy!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope your day is going better than mine which started out with a dentist appointment. Ugh. Oh, well.
Just a reminder, Christmas card sign-ups end tomorrow morning! :santa:

Have a great day!

Cross all your fingers, ladies.... the spouse may have a job offer!!!!!
Fingers crossed for the spouse!!

And 3 weeks from tomorrow, I return to "the mothership" - aka Disneyland. LOL Can. Not. Wait.
Woogio!! :cool1:

Just happened upon this board and thought Wow, what a great idea. I would love to join with you ladies. I have a few questions and a then a little info about myself.

I cannot find info about the Facebook Page. Could someone give me the name so I don't have to look through all 110 pages right now? I'm sure I will get through all of the pages before the event I have a lot of catch up to do.

How do I officially sign up for events and shirts and meal reservations?

Are there any in the group who will not be going into the park on Saturday? My pass is not valid that day.

A little about me.

My name is Diane Erickson and I'm 52 years old. I have lived in So. Cal all my life, except while attending college in Utah.

I worked @ Disneyland from 1979-1985 as a seasonal employee working Main Street Foods and Guest Relations.

My children have grown up Disney and we have had annual passes almost every years for the past 25 years. I love everything Disney and at one time owned over 50 pairs of Disney earrings. I have done Disney World and Disney Cruises and love the both as well.

I love to quilt and sew a little too.

I just became a grandma in July and I'm loving it. Our little Brody has visited Disney 3 times already and looking forward to his next trip in 2 weeks.

I am semi retired and do have a small wedding and event planning business.

Most of all, I looking forward to making new friends, especially Disney Divas just like me.

Any info, or where to find it would be greatly appreciated.:tinker:

I can PM now! Sent my letter to tinkermell for my t-shirts. I'm catching up on the last two years and the 2014 shirt.

I'm ready to go?

Hi Diane!

Welcome to the group -- its been a bit quiet around here but you can find all the details for the trip on page 1 of this thread!
I am a newbie for 2014 and all I can say is these Divas have been more than welcoming with open arms to the group.

I think to join the FB group you need to be invited? Beth is our fearless leader and I am sure she can send you an invite thru FB!

Can wait to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter