DIS digi-challenge #73 (9/2 - 9/8)

Jemenifer!! So happy to see you at the DIS challenges! Your page is ADORABLE! LOVE the cute Mickey sticker. The circle photos are so cute. And I love the title too.

labdogs - welcome back!! I am so excited to see your new pics!!

I have no idea if I am doing this right.....guess we'll see!
Here is my layout for the challenge.
Britt- Thanks for the awesome participation prize!

show-off.jpg

credits- Brittish designs "pocket full of templates 2",
"Fish Are Friends", and "Leave the World Behind".
Wordart from- Sahlin Studios "Enjoy the Moment"

My LO in the scrapmatter galery

I can't put here...

credits:

leave the world behind - britt-ish designs
dreams do come true - britt-ish designs

I LOVE THIS PRICE

thanks Britt...

I'm back, yes...
Here is mine LO:

credits:
leave the world behind - britt-ish designs
dreams do come true - britt-ish designs

thanks Britt, I loved this price

WOW!! We have so many new faces to the DIS digi challenges! how fun!

lccrobinson - Your page is AWESOME. I LOVE the giant spaceship earth in the BG for the circle in that template! what a smart idea!!

dani - welcome welcome!! Your image is posting a little funky, but I can click on it and see it! I love the 4 pictures of your family in the different worlds! How cute! Great title work too!!

This is the most popular digi challenge yet!

MK - "magic" in journaling
Epcot - obvious circles
Studios - 3 stars
AK - dog head

dug.jpg

Credits:
Little Dreamer Designs Sand & Surf
Alpha: Britt-ish Designs
Dog Head: Britt-ish Designs

Wow! Everyone's LOs are so great!!!

Britt, thanks for the awesome alpha - so excited! Better get to work! :)

OH HOW CUTE!!! So many cute things here. My puppy face in there, so perfect for this page. What a cute surprise for him! Lovin' your page.

OK, I am new at this so my page is pretty simple. This is one of my favorite photos from a trip last year. We just got back from an 8 day trip so I am hoping to get a little better at this and digi scrap that entire trip!

DisneyMemories-Page059.jpg

Paper by SeeBee, stamp by British designs, and word art by Miss Kim.

You are awesome! I follow your blog quite as a mouse as I'm still learning but here is my layout from Spectro "MAGIC" at Thanksgiving last year for our Adult only trip. You are going to LOVE Disney World!! You get there just after well leave! I hope you have a blast. I can't wait to see your layouts when you get back.

Cynthia

Yippee, I'll be back home in time to do this one and I have the perfect photos! What an awesome alpha, Britt! Welcome to all the new "faces" and welcome back, Jessica! We've missed your beautiful layouts.

:eek: Holy Cow, I can't believe how many LO's you guys have got done already!!! Lookin' good...WELCOME to all the new scrappers!!! Now I am off to scrap!!! Thank you Britt for hosting and for such an AWESOME alpha, you ROCK!!

Here is mine:
olivia-and-Alice-web.jpg

Papers, ribbons, embellishments:Brittish Designs-Sunshine in Soul and Happiest Kit on Earth and Haynay Designs-Schools out for summer
Rabbit:Heather Roselli-Fuzzy Bunny
Alpha-Brittish Designs-Polkee Dawt

I think I got everything...still kinda new at this! Thanks for hosting Britt! Ive been a lurker for a while and love looking at everyone's disney pages! Everyone's look awesome!

Here's mine. I have lots of circles, hopefully one of them is big enough. :) There's stars in the pixie dust, magic is in my journaling, and the animals are obvious. :) Click for credits.

DUDE..I am soo doing this challange! AWESOME Alpha Britt! I totally spaced on checking this weeks challange! THank god for my blog reader! LOL!:cool1:

I want to play! I saw this on the blog & had to come over. I haven't logged into the DIS in a long time.

Here is mine: I used Britt-ish Designs Leave the World Behind & the CM Disney Vacation kit (hope Mickey counts as an animal).

WDWJan09dis-Page007.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter