• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Bookclub

Which book should we read?

• A Discovery of Witches

• Gone Girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, interesting! It's close now! Get your votes in :-) I'm excited to get started.

What would you like the time frame to be? How long would you like to read the book once we've selected the book?

Stacy's a freak said:
I'm in too! I've never done a book club at all so I'll need some instruction as to what we do ... do we just post our thoughts in a thread?

This is new to me, too! (oops) In the past, they broke the book into sections and set a date to start discussing. I'm going to figure out the logistics soon for our discussions. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love them!

Is anyone on Goodreads? I am on there and would love to "friend" people to get more book ideas and reviews. :thumbsup2

I am interested in joining the new book club. Discovery of Witches is already downloaded to my Nook, but I have not had a chance to read it yet. Perfect chance to read and discuss with fellow book lovers!

I would love to join! Gone Girl sounds very interesting, but I'm happy with Discovery of Witches if it receives the majority of votes.

This is new to me, too! (oops) In the past, they broke the book into sections and set a date to start discussing. I'm going to figure out the logistics soon for our discussions. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love them!

:thumbsup2

I would love to join too. I live reading books I would not necessarily choose myself. Thanks for doing this!

Hi all! The poll is closed! A Discovery of Witches won out by one vote. Super close. I'm going to figure out the details and get back to you very soon popcorn::

I would also love to join. I have never done a book club so this sounds fun.

Thanks for starting it up again.

We're up and running! Check out the discussion thread. I'll be adding names to the participant list soon!

I'm going to close this thread being that the book has been selected and there's a new thread. How exciting! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter