• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Yes ...we'll both be solo. I don't necessarily like traveling alone, but I'm happy that they're are plenty of events/meet-ups that I can "tag along" on

Well hubs and I are sans kids so we're adult only fun

I've seen bits of other performances that she has done for The Dis and I've always said that it would be cool to catch one someday -so I was thrilled! She comes off as being very genuine -that her performance is for the the guests, as opposed to performing for herself.

I'm not saying I think it will be bad or isn't a really nice gesture, I just didn't get moved by it.

That's funny Phil. My wife backed out before any of the details were announced. I hadn't even mentioned the Illuminations event, until last night -then I mentioned Jodi Benson. I didn't hear anything ..just saw the lights in the bedroom go out.

Is it too late for her to join you?

I thought I was going to talk my husband to death last night at dinner. We went out for his birthday and I NON-STOP talked about this event.

I felt like I was doing the same thing to my husband last night. He had a very glazed look on his face! LOL

I wonder if we can start a thread of solo travelers for this event? It would be nice to be able to see if our interests cross especially when we get more information on the other events for the DIS 20th!

I wonder if we can start a thread of solo travelers for this event? It would be nice to be able to see if our interests cross especially when we get more information on the other events for the DIS 20th!
There is a Facebook group and another thread for unofficial meet ups during the event week on this board.

90% sure I'm going to be a solo traveler for the event. Hubs doesn't have a ton of time off and he's saving it up.

I'm glad to hear so many other people are solo. I can't tell you how long I went back and forth over coming alone because I could not find anyone to come with me. The event sounds amazing and I just can not wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter