• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Trying to make the party with my schedule. Wont be able to make it at opening.What is the latest one can show up for entry?

You must arrive by 9:30 to be checked in (According to the schedule posted on 3/20). So I guess that means, no getting in line for Frozen at 8:55!

Please arrive by 9:30pm to check-in (main entrance/turnstiles Epcot)

OK for those who can't listen, the Epcot party is going to be extended by ONE HOUR and there will be a private concert by JODI BENSON!!

Thanks for letting me "break" the news

Woohoo!! So the party will be until 1am (also known as 10pm for is Californians)! And the concert?! Omg! How much did this party cost Dreams?!

Last edited:

There will be no Disney transportation available from Epcot after the party (i.e. no buses, no boats, no monorail)

Once we are done with accepting sign-ups for the party we will work on transportation back to a Disney resort hotel. Just be aware this will be at a cost for this transportation as we will have to contract with an outside company. I won’t know the cost until we are done with sign-ups and I have an idea how many people may need transportation.
If we are staying at Boardwalk, can we go out back exit after party?

So Excited!! I would come to the party just to hear Jodi Benson. Forget the rest...but they will be icing on the cake.

Great news on the party! Sounds really amazing, I can't wait to finally come to a dis event. We've booked to come over from the UK for this week and it just keeps getting better. :cool1:

I told DGD about Jodi Benson last night and she started bouncing all around. She's very excited to see her. I may be wishing for too much but it would be great to be able to say hi to her during the night too.

I thought I was going to talk my husband to death last night at dinner. We went out for his birthday and I NON-STOP talked about this event.

I was trying to not talk too much about it for fear of making my wife more jelous than she already is (as I am going down solo without her or the kids)

In exchange for that I now have a shopping list of things to pick up for her at Cherry Tree Lane (specific mention that she likes the one Dooney and Bourke bag I got her but it is winter themed and she would really like a more summery look :| )

I was trying to not talk too much about it for fear of making my wife more jelous than she already is (as I am going down solo without her or the kids)

In exchange for that I now have a shopping list of things to pick up for her at Cherry Tree Lane (specific mention that she likes the one Dooney and Bourke bag I got her but it is winter themed and she would really like a more summery look :| )

That's funny Phil. My wife backed out before any of the details were announced. I hadn't even mentioned the Illuminations event, until last night -then I mentioned Jodi Benson. I didn't hear anything ..just saw the lights in the bedroom go out.

That's funny Phil. My wife backed out before any of the details were announced. I hadn't even mentioned the Illuminations event, until last night -then I mentioned Jodi Benson. I didn't hear anything ..just saw the lights in the bedroom go out.

So you two guys @GAN and @TheMaxRebo are coming solo?

My husband is coming along and he is actually pretty excited for all the events. I thought for sure he'd be a little bit of a downer, but nope, he wants to do all the stuff

My husband is coming along and he is actually pretty excited for all the events. I thought for sure he'd be a little bit of a downer, but nope, he wants to do all the stuff
Same here. I wasn't sure how DH would feel. Now, he didn't get the excitement over Jodi but he's being a trooper. He's gotten used to people approaching me saying "Aren't you Angi?" by now so this will just be more of that, as far as he's concerned. Besides, he's all about any event that means we don't have a super early morning and can get some things done when it's dark and cooler out

Same here. I wasn't sure how DH would feel. Now, he didn't get the excitement over Jodi but he's being a trooper. He's gotten used to people approaching me saying "Aren't you Angi?" by now so this will just be more of that, as far as he's concerned. Besides, he's all about any event that means we don't have a super early morning and can get some things done when it's dark and cooler out

TBH, I did not get excited over Jodi. However, the hubs got really excited. It caught me kind of off guard.

Yes ...we'll both be solo. I don't necessarily like traveling alone, but I'm happy that they're are plenty of events/meet-ups that I can "tag along" on

TBH, I did not get excited over Jodi. However, the hubs got really excited. It caught me kind of off guard.

I've seen bits of other performances that she has done for The Dis and I've always said that it would be cool to catch one someday -so I was thrilled! She comes off as being very genuine -that her performance is for the the guests, as opposed to performing for herself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter