Dis 2021 Christmas decorations thread

I have an aunt and uncle that live there. Haven’t seen them in years tho.
Might be my neighbors.

I am trying something new tonight.
20211217_205134.jpg

DW hates the taste of eggnog, strange since she can drink buttermilk by the gallon. Anyway, I tasted the ice cream. Sure, it has eggnog flavor, not overly rich. DW asked how it tasted. I replied, "like a Coke float".

She likes Coke floats

She tried the ice cream

I think I'm sleeping in the camper tonight

Looks very nice, @jbrostek. Your family is a "multi-color" light string family as is mine. Not that white light strings are "wrong" and colored light strings are "right". It's more of "good" versus "gooder". :thumbsup2

Ed

We prefer color for sure. Only the strings outlining the exterior of the house must be white. Otherwise, most of our garland is colored lights with a few strands that are white.

I think your Southern Snowman will make an appearance down here is the Deep South on Christmas Day, @tiggerdad. The high temperature that day (Saturday) is currently forecasted to be 77F in TitleTown.

52319_santa_on_beach_christmas_card__80584.1442716502.jpg

Indeed. :cool2:

Ed

I think your Southern Snowman will make an appearance down here is the Deep South on Christmas Day, @tiggerdad. The high temperature that day (Saturday) is currently forecasted to be 77F in TitleTown.

52319_santa_on_beach_christmas_card__80584.1442716502.jpg

Indeed. :cool2:

Ed
Saying 78 for high here in MS Ed. Looks like I'll be cutting grass on Christmas. Hope mosquitoes aren't too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter