Directions to Winn-Dixie...?

Marilyn

Mouseketeer
I need the best directions to the Winn-dixie supermarket near downtown disney. We will be stopping there on our way from the airport to AKL. Which is the best way and how do we then get to AKL from the store? Also is it true that this new store is better and cheaper than Goodings? Thanks sooo much...
Marilyn:bounce:

It is much cheaper than Goodings. We went there earlier this month and it was great, very clean. Get a shopper card for discounts on certain items (I believe they change weekly). I know how to get there from Downtown Disney. You take Hotel Resorts Blvd up to the light and turn left (Crossroads will be straight across). It is about a mile down the road (535), someone posted 3 lights. There is no light at the WD, you just turn right.

We just returned, and did the same thing. Dh and I really liked the Winn-Dixie, and it's much more convenient than Publix (we refuse to pay Goodings prices). I left the little Winn-Dixie discount keychain thing on my keyring to remind me of Florida! ;)

We will be staying right next door to the new Winn-Dixie next March and I can't wait! We stayed on Marco Island a couple of years ago and shopped there constantly! great place!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter