Direct Disney financing and payment with Disney visa

tntbrd

Mouseketeer
I looked, I apologize if this has been asked before. Can you pay a monthly payment on a direct loan fonanced through Disney with your Disney Visa card? Additionally, do the payments qualify for the 2% points?
Thank you in advance. Please don’t crucify me for asking?!

I know you can pay your dues that way and get points because that’s what I do, but I’m not sure about loan payments. I’m sure someone here will know.

Hope so. We bought resale initially, so I have no idea whether or not you can do this. I’ve read you can pay the down payment and the loan in full with the card and we pay what little is owed for dues after we use the points to pay the majority with the card but this issue I have no idea about.

I looked, I apologize if this has been asked before. Can you pay a monthly payment on a direct loan fonanced through Disney with your Disney Visa card? Additionally, do the payments qualify for the 2% points?
Thank you in advance. Please don’t crucify me for asking?!
I don’t believe you can pay any loan with another form of credit unless Disney treats it differently.

6 months 0% either down payment or contract if you have $$. 2% back with premiere card. If you buy the contract and pay for it with the card in full they will often help spread out payments for a couple cycles - you'd have to ask your guide for more details. I always buy big ticket items the day after my cycle closes so I automatically get about 6-7 weeks and you can also add that strategy. It's big money and saving on interest is worth a little strategy!

You cannot set up automatic payments using a CC, it has to be a bank account. I have read before people having success calling in each month and paying with a credit card but not sure the validity of that. I can confirm you can make extra principal payments using a CC if you are ever looking to pay down/off the loan. I also do believe it is good for the 2%

You cannot set up automatic payments using a CC, it has to be a bank account. I have read before people having success calling in each month and paying with a credit card but not sure the validity of that. I can confirm you can make extra principal payments using a CC if you are ever looking to pay down/off the loan. I also do believe it is good for the 2%
Our guide was willing to set up ours over 3 monthly payments. They might go 4 months maybe not sure.

Our guide was willing to set up ours over 3 monthly payments. They might go 4 months maybe not sure.
But that isnt a loan which is the original question, that is a guide allowing you to break up the enter purchase in 3-4 payments due to a credit card limit or some other similar circumstance.

But that isnt a loan which is the original question, that is a guide allowing you to break up the enter purchase in 3-4 payments due to a credit card limit or some other similar circumstance.
Of course. I was just stating it was an option..

Can you pit an entire purchase on the Disney Premier cc all at once, like $20-30k, if you have the available credit limit? Or do you have to make multiple smaller payments?

Can you pit an entire purchase on the Disney Premier cc all at once, like $20-30k, if you have the available credit limit? Or do you have to make multiple smaller payments?
if you have that much i dont see why not. My credit limit wasn't that high.

You can put it all at once, but they will break it up into smaller payments of $10k or less each, because apparently if it's over $10k it doesn't qualify for the 6 months 0% financing.

Yes, you can make a monthly payment on your Disney Visa when you purchase direct. And yes, you do get the 2% rewards if you have the premium card. I don't believe you can set up automatic payments, as mentioned above.

We used a Disney Visa for the down payment, which was broken up over 3 payments over 3 months. We had 6 months 0% interest and got the reward points for those. The rest of the loan went on another card with 3% back for travel. DVC direct payments counted as travel purchases.

So do you just have to call and do the payment before it’s due? Or can you do it online before the due date? Thank you for your assistance.

Bank of America Cash Rewards.
It also had a 15 month 0% interest period when I opened it and a $250 bonus after spending a certain amount

Instead of just cash I financed and then paid the entirety of my loans via my CC. There is no credit impact for DVC loans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter