"Dinosaur" References This Week

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Did anybody else catch - and enjoy - the references to the old show "Dinosaur" this past week? I used to love that show - the whole "I'm the baby gotta love me" song that Ryno sang, "Not the mamma" as Kevin and Dustin referenced, and nobody referenced but I loved when the MIL in the show (who looked kind of like Roz from Monsters Inc now that I think of it - LOL) used to greet the SIL with "hello fat boy". Who's with me? :) And who also found it slightly ironic that it was mostly the YOUNGER members who remembered it (and remembered it best?)? Kinda made me laugh! :)

I caught the "I'm the baby gotta love me" ... Like I said in another thread... I love Ryno..he is such a cutie!

Sorry, didn't see your comment in the other thread. Yes, he is! And - oddly enough - I said that in another thread. We have to stop meeting like htis! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm roughly the same age as craig, Dustin and Ryno (and Shaun) and I generally pick up on their references.
And it doesn't actuakly surprise me one bit that they were the ones referencing dinosaur because we were kids when that show was on, and kids tend to pick up and remember that stuff more than adults and are more likely to repeat and reference it.
Think about the stuff you watched as a kid, do you remember and reference it still?
My DH and I reference the Simpsons daily I would say, because we were about 3 years old when it started, so it's always been part of our lives, and Ryno references the Simpsons A LOT! And I love it!

I love hearing all their "nostalgic" references. I grew up watching Dinosaurs (I'll even admit to watching it on Netflix with my DS:rolleyes1) and it's great to see that Ryno, Craig, and Dustin are nostalgic nerds like the rest of us.:teeth:

That was one of my favorite shows growing up! I remember we always used to watch it on Saturday pizza night. :)

I love the Jim Hensons Dinosaurs! I recently re-watched with Netflix. Truly a great show.
Full disclosure, towards the end of the series,, it did start to get a little "preachy"
So if you have never watched before, pick one of the earlier seasons to watch first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter