Dino land closing?

DougI719

Earning My Ears
I have heard that Dino land is closing in AK. Is there a date as to when it will close?

I haven't heard anything yet about Dino land in Animal Kingdom closing I'll Google it on Google news or the Dis and have a look. Please remember that media companies for example inside the magic use tiktok for evidence especially when people act silly just for likes so keep that in mind. I go and have a look now and I will reply once I find out.

I haven't heard anything yet about Dino land in Animal Kingdom closing I'll Google it on Google news or the Dis and have a look. Please remember that media companies for example inside the magic use tiktok for evidence especially when people act silly just for likes so keep that in mind. I go and have a look now and I will reply once I find out.
Hello again unfortunately I couldn't find any recent information about Dino land closing.
I have found an article but I'm not sure if it is or not official as there's nothing on the Disney website about it closing but I found an article from wdwnt (WDW news today) written on September 11 2022 by Shannen Michaelsen and it was mentioned that it could be replaced by Moana and Zootopia but it doesn't sound official as it's not on the Disney World website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter