• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner show

KorbensMomma

Mouseketeer
we are heading down to Orlando and are thinking about doing an off property dinner show. Has anyone done any? Any suggestions or ones to avoid?

Do you have children?
HDDR is really fun...
I was not crazy about Spirit of Aloha.
There are not a lot of dinner shows at the resorts and DS, now that Circe is no longer there.

Nope, 2 adults, looking to do something new. We always go to our favorites and it’s hard to break away and try something new.

We will have a car so can go into town.

I read good things about Capone's on a trip report by Gina. Sounded like a good value and fun!

We had a horrible experience there six years ago. The show was super cheesy and the food was terrible. But the worst part was the service. We were seated with a rather loud, angry drunk that kept saying lewd things to my sister and yelling at the stage. The waitstaff kept pouring him drinks (even after we complained about his behavior). We we left mid-show our waiter - the same man who had been piling the lewd drunk guy with alcohol - followed us to the lobby and glared at us while we complained to the poor girl behind the counter.

There’s a circus style show on I drive that isn’t bad. It usually has groupons.

There’s a circus style show on I drive that isn’t bad. It usually has groupons.

Is this the one where the building is attached to a pirate show? Cirque Magique or something? If so, their building suffered major hurricane damage & they are now closed down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter