Dinner at 3:30pm on a Saturday for a party of 8 at O'hana. I guess 3:30 is when you eat

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
when trying to book at that place.

Oh well. the kids are happy. I will keep looking the next 60 days and see if I can get it any later in the day. But our foot is in the door.

Parties of 8 are hard... in the current ADR environment it's probably a miracle you got anything at all 🤪

when trying to book at that place.

Oh well. the kids are happy. I will keep looking the next 60 days and see if I can get it any later in the day. But our foot is in the door.
You‘ll be in the Land of Snowbird Specials where little old ladies pronounce it cold at 75 degrees and don their Quacker Factory car coats and little old men wear red silk socks that match their red polo shirt with white shoes (and this explains why CG has a dress code) so of course 3:30 is a perfect time to eat…

We love eating dinner at the earliest possible seating. Usually less crowded.
‘Ohana is a bit different from other restaurants. The guests line the Poly mezzanine all the way to the monorail when they first open. By around 8:30 the rugrats are in bed along with their frazzled parents and it’s much much quieter and more civil.

‘Ohana is a bit different from other restaurants. The guests line the Poly mezzanine all the way to the monorail when they first open. By around 8:30 the rugrats are in bed along with their frazzled parents and it’s much much quieter and more civil.
I’ve always seen that for the earliest breakfasts, but I’ve never seen that or experienced that when we’ve eaten there for opening dinner service.

our party of 8 went around 3:30/4 and this turned out to be a great time. we just ate a larger breakfast and skipped lunch. this also meant we were free for other plans later in the evening.

Some people complain about slow service so you may be able to make it a later dinner. :)

Wish we got Ohana's this time...woke up in time couldn't get a single time slot for 2 3 or 4. Our current trip is December 8th but I'm still on the fence about the trip. No Ohana is kinda one thing after a nother cancelled or closed down....happy you got a reservation for some point/time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter