Dining with a 2 year old

PrincessPatti

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We will be going February 2018. Our daughter will be 2 at that time and I wasn't sure how I book dining reservations. Do I include her in the party or no? Will there be highchairs? This is all new to me!!! haha I read that she wouldn't be charged at buffets but is the same true for regular restaurants. For example Be Our Guest? Thanks in advance for any and all info!!!

Yes, include the 2-year-old in the party. There needs to be table space (and aisle space, more importantly) for the high chair.

She will not be charged at buffets. At regular TS and QS restaurants, she will be charged for any food you order for her, but she may share from your plate for free.

EVERY person needs to be on the reservation no matter their age.
This is for fire code as well as for seating arrangements.

Children under 3 will not be charged at buffets/family style all you can eat locations and they can have their own plate.
At regular table service locations and quick service locations children under 3 will not be charged as long as you have them share from your plate.
If you purchase them their own meal they will be charged.

Yes restaurants have highchairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter