Dining website isn't working for ADRs

Yes, I do have the app. My problem is that I'm a teacher so I can't tell my students to just wait while I make reservations. :) I may have to wait until my lunch break.

I saw a message on the website a few days ago saying the system was down for enhancements this morning.... and it said either yesterday or tomorrow morning too for two mornings.

I saw a message on the website a few days ago saying the system was down for enhancements this morning.... and it said either yesterday or tomorrow morning too for two mornings.

yes, they've been working on it all week, but today they had a major screwup/glitch..
they were supposed to get it up back in time for the 6 am ADR windows, but didn't make it...
they weren't up until almost 8 am.....

I wonder if some ADR's got dropped because I was able to check about 7am, and hard to get ADR's(BOG, Ohana) had lots of times for spring break. I was able to book breakfast and dinner for Ohana, which was strange, especially during spring break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter