Dining reviews - we must be easy to please

Thanks!

I get a chocolate malt on every visit to 50's Prime Time as it's the best I've ever tasted!

Saw the thread title and thought the OP could be talking about our family. I fall into the " anything I don't have to cook" category. :)
Thank you for the reviews.

We went to H&V in Dec. and really enjoyed it also. I was really surprised at all the negative reviews it has gotten.

Your reviews made me laugh as I think we're married to the same man! I also warned my DH to stick with the burgers at Sci-Fi (he didn't) and he loves to play with the waitstaff everywhere we go. I'll have to tell him about the "Menu? I didn't think we got a choice mom." That sounds right up his alley. Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing your reviews, I enjoyed them. :mickeybar

I guess we're like yall, pretty easy to please. The only time we were disappointed was at LeCellier. We went during the CP and maybe they were really busy and our expectations were really high, due to reading too many reviews :rotfl2: I keep thinking we should give them another chance, but so far haven't managed. Maybe lunch one day.

Thanks again for posting, really enjoyed your reviews.

Thanks all for the nice comments (especially the fellow Badger). I'm sure all restaurants have their good nights and bad. We felt very lucky to have all positive experiences. We are still in Disney withdrawal and already hoping they offer free dining next fall.

Wishing everyone great trips and great dining experiences.
WisMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter