Dining reservations

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
Hi there

Apologies if I'm in the wrong place, but does anyone know at what point the dining reservations open? I know its 180 days out, but I'm from the UK so is that midnight our time? And, can I make all my reservations from that point, i.e for the whole 2 week holiday or does it then open one day at a time?

The last time I went was 2014 and although that wasn't that long ago I seem to have forgotten everything!

TIA

Michelle

Are you staying at a Disney resort or off site?
If you are staying at a Disney resort you can make ADR's on line at 6 AM EST on 180 days from your checkin in date for a total of 10 days. You could then go online each day for the next 4 or wait 4 days and make all of them.
The telephones open at 7 AM EST.
If you are staying off site you can Make ADR's at 180 days from each day of your trip

Hi there

Apologies if I'm in the wrong place, but does anyone know at what point the dining reservations open? I know its 180 days out, but I'm from the UK so is that midnight our time? And, can I make all my reservations from that point, i.e for the whole 2 week holiday or does it then open one day at a time?

The last time I went was 2014 and although that wasn't that long ago I seem to have forgotten everything!

TIA

Michelle

Reservations open online at 6am Eastern time.

If you're staying onsite, you can make 180 + length of your stay, up to 10 days. For days 11-14, you'll have to go one day at a time.

Are you staying at a Disney resort or off site?
If you are staying at a Disney resort you can make ADR's on line at 6 AM EST on 180 days from your checkin in date for a total of 10 days. You could then go online each day for the next 4 or wait 4 days and make all of them.
The telephones open at 7 AM EST.
If you are staying off site you can Make ADR's at 180 days from each day of your trip
Sorry - I didn't notice this reply earlier! Yep we are staying on site (OKW) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter