Dining Reservations on your mobile phone!

allgoodgifts

Earning My Ears
So today I was running the kids around to about 50 different appointments, and while I was waiting for the oldest to get his hair cut, I went to the Disney web page from my mobile phone. I'd never tried it before - it's pretty slow on my regular computer - but since I had a moment I figured I might as well see if I could check for ADRs.

The main Disney page is just the regular (non-mobile) site, but when you click on the heading for Dining, and select Make Dining Reservations, it actually pops you into a page formatted for mobile phones. You can choose the restaurant by name, by meal type, etc., and you can also tell it to look for a restaurant "Nearby." Then you select the date, time, and number of guests, and voila! It will search for an ADR for you.

And it must be beginners' luck, because lo and behold, there it was, showing me an available slot for 'Ohana for my trip over Thanksgiving. Still a good bit later than I'm really looking for, but I grabbed it anyway.

Don't know if this is already well-known here, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter