• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reservations, infants count?

pixiedust19

ZipAdeeDoDA
Just curious, anyone know is infants count when making dining reservations. We are a party of 4 adults, 1 toddler and one infant. Is this considered a party of 6 or can I make the reservation for 5?

hummm =/ I got a good reservation for 5 and would hate to give it up because they are so hard to get. Do you know if they would count him if he sat on my lap as opposed to a highchair ?

Last edited:
It's not just about seating - they have occupancy codes that they have to follow.

ahhhh gottcha, makes sense. I guess this was a silly question, I was just reeeeeeally hoping it wasn't the case. Our Dis Vaca is in a week! Really worried we wont get the ADRs we want...

Call up the restaurant and explain that you didn't realize that infants counted since they weren't eating. Since you are a party of 5, you would have most likely been at a table that could house 6 anyway. They may be able to accommodate. Just call sooner than later.

definitely call and try to have it adjusted to 6. They can plan for an extra head now, but could easily be forced to turn you away if you just show up. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter