• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reservations for end of October

CookieGVB

S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor
The frustration of the website and the app having dates appear and disappear! Ughhhh. When will their IT department figure out how to fix the glitches in the system?

They've had years, dare I say decades to fix it... they haven't. I can only assume its either underfunded, outdated, incompetence (managment) or Disney is just laughing at their guests that keep putting up their games.

I got a survey and detailed all these issues I had. I really wanted to get CRT at 6 pm but by the time I got through it was gone. I spent 4 hours and it’s over a thousand dollars to add more stress to my life. There are plenty of ADRs just the system can’t handle all the checks it’s doing.

We’ve been going for over a decade and this was by far the worst experience even NYE 2022 wasn’t this bad. They made it worse. The filters filter out dining packages on the things to do tab.

And why can’t I see the park hours why are they tied to the 60 day check in schedule. Pure incompetence

Vented in the Nov thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/november-2023-thread.3906134/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter