Dining Reservation Question

Nathan1990

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys- hoping you can help and that this question hasn't been asked too many times!

We are visiting MK in November as a group of four and I have managed to get a Dinner reservation at BOG for two of our party.

I will not be going, however the reservation is linked to my name and ticket on My Disney Experience- As I am the 'lead' party member on MDE I cannot change the attendees to the two who will be going, will they need my park ticket to use the reservation? Its not a problem as we will all be in the park together and the 2 of us who aren't going to eat at BOG will just go have fun elsewhere- I just don't want there to be an issue at the restaurant!

Many thanks in advance

Nathan

ADRs are independent of park tickets. So long as the two going have park admission in their own name and check in under your name, they will be fine. The MB isn't used for check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter