Dining Reservation & Parade

swimfly

Mouseketeer
I was able to secure Ohana's for 8/6 @ 6:30pm. So excited as this wasn't originally available and I happened upon it this evening. However, I do not want to miss the Spectromagic Parade @ 9pm. Will we have enough time to get from the Poly to MK w/a 6:30pm seating? Do you think there is a chance of being seated early if we arrive 30-45 minutes ahead of our reservations? Is this a faux pas?

Thanks for your insight.

I don't know about being seated early but I am sure you will have plenty of time! We did California Grill once at 6:00 and had plenty of time to get a good seat for Spectro. You are right on the monorail. Relax and enjoy yourselves! You are so lucky to have gotten that ADR, I have been trying for weeks to get Ohana for our dates, no luck.

We have arrived early for ADRs at other locations and been seated before our ADR time. But Ohana normally has a long line of people waiting to be called in. I know this from the meals we've eaten at Kona Cafe where we are able to view the line for Ohana. Certainly, be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early just to increase your chances of getting a table near your 6:30 pm time. I'd check in at the podium by 6:00 myself. You'll get a beeper that allows you to wander the gift shops on that level of the Great Ceremonial House while you wait.

Normally the monorail can whisk you to the MK in about 10 minutes from the Poly. But we've been there twice when the monorail had delays. One couple was going to be late for an ADR at one of the GF restaurants because it had taken them 45 minutes on the monorail to get from the TTC to the Poly! And last December when we planned on the monorail to get us from MK to the Poly it was temporairily down completely. We were lucky and rushed onto the launch just in time to get the last seats on it. The ferry is your other option to MK. It runs from the other side of the Poly property. You should be fine with the monorail 98% of the time but I just wanted to mention the alternatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter