• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining reservation advice

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
Hello,
We will be in wdw in two weeks and are finalizing our dining reservations. We are staying for 12 nights and doing the dining plan.

Right now we have:
(All are dinners)
Kona cafe
Raglan road
Ohana
Narcoossees - 2 credits
Chefs de France
Teppan edo
Big river grille
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Yak and Yeti
Le Cellier
TRex - Paying out of pocket
Wave
Chef mickeys - breakfast the day we check out

Right now, not including TRex we have 13 credits booked and only 12 credits to use.

Should we pay out of pocket for another meal? If so which one?

Or should we cancel one and eat counter service?

Thanks for any advice!
Courtney

I'd look up the prices at Raglan, Kona, Wave, BRG, and maybe Yak & Yeti. Those are likely to be the most inexpensive of the locations you have listed. (I don't know any of them offhand, but Chefs, Le Cellier, Teppan and the buffets are usually pretty pricey).

As far as what you should do, that's totally up to you (helpful, I know :p). If there's a place on there that you're not too excited about, then there's no harm dropping one. If you're excited about all of them, then probably best to keep what you have and pay OOP for the cheapest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter