Dining Questions

CMouser

Mouseketeer
I Have 2 questions;

1. Can you order any entree with the dining plan. Like at Le Cellier where the steaks are so pricey?

2. We are staying at CSR and i noticed that they have a 10% surcharge to be seated. How does that work with the dining plan?

Thanks so much :confused3

1. For the most part, you can order any entree. There are a few exceptions - items meant for more than one person are not included, and a couple of restaurants have surcharges for the most expensive items (those restaurants are specified on the dining plan info, but I don't remember which ones they are. Le Cellier is not one of them).

2. That's covered on the plan as gratuity.

According to Disney there is a surcharge at Planet Hollywood over $23 & Wolfgang Puck over $26. But someone called WP last week & was told there is no longer a surcharge so I couldn't say for sure. Those are the only 2 restuarants that I know of. The 10% at Pepper Market would be included in your counter service credit.

jjohnson said:
According to Disney there is a surcharge at Planet Hollywood over $23 & Wolfgang Puck over $26. But someone called WP last week & was told there is no longer a surcharge so I couldn't say for sure. Those are the only 2 restuarants that I know of. The 10% at Pepper Market would be included in your counter service credit.

the peper mkt surcharge is included? for a counter service- we are planning to go here in april

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter