Dining plan when someone isn't staying the whole time

4kidsandadog

Disney Mom
Planning a fall break trip and considering doing the regular dining plan. It will be just me, my son, and his girlfriend. She cannot stay the whole week, and will most like only be there for 3 or 4 days. I know we have to all buy LOS dining, but will her credits just revert to us then?

Credits aren't allocated by person, it is for the whole group for the reservation. So technically one person could have always used more or less credits than the "per person" amount of credits. So to answer your question, yes, any credits she does not use, the rest of the group staying in that room can use the credits

Planning a fall break trip and considering doing the regular dining plan. It will be just me, my son, and his girlfriend. She cannot stay the whole week, and will most like only be there for 3 or 4 days. I know we have to all buy LOS dining, but will her credits just revert to us then?

Or maybe plan a couple signature dinners while she's with you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter