Dining Plan Question

AMusicLifeForMe

DIS Veteran
My Dad and I are currently at WDW and on the Deluxe Dining Plan I think with 1 snack, 1 QS, and 1 TS. We are not going to be able to complete all of our QS credits due to some things happening on this trip. Do the credits stay on our account and could we can use them in December when we come? Judging on how the Dining Plan has worked for us, I don't think we will ever use it again

My Dad and I are currently at WDW and on the Deluxe Dining Plan I think with 1 snack, 1 QS, and 1 TS. We are not going to be able to complete all of our QS credits due to some things happening on this trip. Do the credits stay on our account and could we can use them in December when we come? Judging on how the Dining Plan has worked for us, I don't think we will ever use it again
I'm sorry that you had things happen on your trip that have prevented you from using your dining plan to its maximum. Credits expire at midnight of the day that you check out. They don't remain on your MDE account.

you can't carry them over but you can convert them to 3 snack credits and bring home some fun disney snacks so they are not totally wasted.

I'm sorry that you had things happen on your trip that have prevented you from using your dining plan to its maximum. Credits expire at midnight of the day that you check out. They don't remain on your MDE account.
Thanks for the info. So, can we still use it in the parks the day we check out? Our flight is not until the evening. I'm confused which midnight you are talking about.

you can't carry them over but you can convert them to 3 snack credits and bring home some fun disney snacks so they are not totally wasted.
Thanks for the info. Do you recommend any snacks that might last a day in luggage/a flight?

Thanks for the info. So, can we still use it in the parks the day we check out? Our flight is not until the evening. I'm confused which midnight you are talking about.
Midnight as in "once you check out, your credits turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight". You have the entire day to spend those credits even after you have vacated your room.

Thanks for the info. Do you recommend any snacks that might last a day in luggage/a flight?
if you go to a resort gift shop or a candy shop (like on main street) I think they have prepackaged stuff that will last a while.

We really enjoyed the Chip and Dale trail mixes we bought with our leftover credits. The specialty (character, choc covered, sprinkles, etc) rice krispy treats were very good, too.

We converted several QS meal credits to snack credits, bringing food items as souvenirs for friends and family back home. Not the best use of a QS credit, but definitely better not using them at all. We also got the Chip & Dale trail mixes and LOTS of rice krispy treats in various designs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter