• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan question

marinejjh

DIS Veteran
Is the plan based on nights stayed or days? If I stay 6 nights do I get th e dining plan for the 7 days I am there or just 6? I am asking because we will get there early the first day and leave late the last day. Didn't know if I had to come up with a few meals on our own?

The dining plan goes right along with your Resort hotel stay; so 6 nights in your Resort will give you 6 nights of the dining plan. The cool part is that your entitlements don't expire until midnight the day you check out so you can still use any remaining ones before you leave for the airport! :goodvibes

Its a question that I've had..and Ive been on the plan, but I dont remember exactly. For example, check in on a Tuesday (after 3)-you get 2 meals (QSD)..then the next day-two meals..then the checkout day-2 meals? Or no..book 2 nights get 2 days of food which you can use from check in until midnight the day of checkout?

Its a question that I've had..and Ive been on the plan, but I dont remember exactly. For example, check in on a Tuesday (after 3)-you get 2 meals (QSD)..then the next day-two meals..then the checkout day-2 meals? Or no..book 2 nights get 2 days of food which you can use from check in until midnight the day of checkout?

Credits can be used at any time. You could use all of them in one day if you wanted. You're not tied to "one snack, one QS, and one TS per day". It's just limited to the total number of credits.

And yes...it's based on the number of nights of your stay. A 6 night stay will yield 6 days worth of credits. A 2 night stay will yield 2 days worth of meal credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter