Dining Plan Question

cornflkgrl

DIS Veteran
Okay, so you know how you get 1 appetizer, 1 entre and 1 dessert, it says. Does that mean that you must use everything all at one time. In other words,
If I am using one of my "table service" meals can I order and entre and save the dessert part of it for another time or must I order all 3 things at once. I already requested the dining plan with my package but I'm starting to think that is a lot of food. :confused3 Also, can two people share one meal (ie. my husband and I share 1 entre, 1 appetizer, 1 dessert) thus saving some other meals to use for a signiture experiance?
Thanks for the help.

I was just at the "World" last week and used the DDP :sunny:

When we had T/S meals, if we couldn't manage to eat a dessert

(Yes, it does have to be part of the entree, drink combination - T/S)

we would choose something that we could take back to our room for later or keep it for b'fast the next morning ::yes::

We found the key to using the DDP and get the value out of it was to spread the meals ....WAY.... apart :idea:

We would have lunch at 11 - 11:30am and dinner was always after 7pm

That way, we were ready to eat at the next scheduled ADR :thumbsup2

It can be a lot of food, but we didn't gain any weight as we were walking alot in between and we did try to eat healthier meals rather than everything with fries ;)

We really enjoyed our desserts :love:

We didn't do any sharing of meals (we were too full :rotfl: )

HTH

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter