• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Punch Card

Could I get a dining card? We used one for our trip in 2009 and it was a big help.

3 adults
1 child
13 nights regular dining plan
Any border is fine. Thanks so much. :)

I assumed you wanted a generic title since you did not give me a family name...

dining_13n_3a1c.jpg

Thanks Amy. Yeah I forgot to put our name for the card. If you can add it our last name is Fecht. If you can't, it's fine the way it is. :thumbsup2

Amy would you please make a card for me?
Our name is McPhillips
10 days of regualr dining plan
Any border is fine with me
Thanks!

I asked back on the 21st but did not want this to get lost in the shuffle. How many adults/children will be on the plan?

Hi Amy! Could I please get a dining card for the McEver Family? You did one for me before, but we have added days!:cool1:

7 Nights on the regular dining plan
3 Adults
1 child

Thanks so much!

Robin

Hi Amy

I was wondering if I could have 2 cards :

1st card
adults = 3
nights = 9
Title = Gottfried Fanily
Plan = Deluxe

Rinbow boarder would be great for both cards

2nd card

adults = 2
nights = 9
Title = Strumolo Family
Plan = Deluxe

Thank you so much for taking the time

Hi Amy! Could I please get a dining card for the McEver Family? You did one for me before, but we have added days!:cool1:

7 Nights on the regular dining plan
3 Adults
1 child

Thanks so much!

Robin

Here it is all fixed up - can't think of a better reason than ADDING days!

mcever_dining2.jpg

Hi Amy

I was wondering if I could have 2 cards :

1st card
adults = 3
nights = 9
Title = Gottfried Fanily
Plan = Deluxe

Rinbow boarder would be great for both cards

2nd card

adults = 2
nights = 9
Title = Strumolo Family
Plan = Deluxe

Thank you so much for taking the time

Here are your requested cards...

gottfried_dining2.jpg

strumolo_dining.jpg

:woohoo: I was wondering how we were going to keep track of snacks ect!! WOW and its already been thought of ((I Should have known lol))

I would LOVE one please for our family 1 less thing to worry about

Family :: The Ealeys
2 adults and 4 kids
5 nights
The Regular Dining Plan

Any design we do not have a color printer but Ill probably use colored paper like bright green or orange

:banana::banana::banana:

:woohoo: I was wondering how we were going to keep track of snacks ect!! WOW and its already been thought of ((I Should have known lol))

I would LOVE one please for our family 1 less thing to worry about

Family :: The Ealeys
2 adults and 4 kids
5 nights
The Regular Dining Plan

Any design we do not have a color printer but Ill probably use colored paper like bright green or orange

:banana::banana::banana:

Here is your dining card...

ealeys_dining.jpg

Hi, Amy --
We are a family of four - 3 adults (even though DD is only 10:headache: - have to pay as an adult!!) :sad2:

But we are staying 14 nights.

Is it possible to cram all of that into one card??? Maybe one w/ all the adults credits and then one with the child's??

Or - maybe two separate cards - one for 8 nights and one for 7 nights.??

We are the "Shelly Family" -- we would love something with the traditional fab 5 characters? or something w/ all the park icons?? I really haven't looked through the actual designs...

Could you please put something together for us?? We appreciate it! Thank you!

so cute- so useful! could i please get one for The Glenn Family for 3 adults, 2 kids Deluxe Dining Plan, 5 days with the red polka dot border :thumbsup2 Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter