• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan credits on MDE

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
Can DVC Members see their dining plan credits on the MDE app yet? I know we couldn't in the past but has this changed?

Could you see them on the website? Or, did you just have to track via your receipts? We leave in a few weeks, and can see the charges in our Charges folder, but can’t see any credits.

Could you see them on the website? Or, did you just have to track via your receipts? We leave in a few weeks, and can see the charges in our Charges folder, but can’t see any credits.

Unfortunately, you have to track it by your receipts. You can also go to the front desk of the resort and ask for a total of you credits remaining.

Haven’t left yet, but we can’t see the dining plan on our MDE, so my guess would be you can’t see the credits mid trip either. Which is an incredibly frustrating thing for them to have STILL not fixed!!!

Does online ordering work on the MDE app?

We used it in April for BOG lunch at MK and it worked out great, don't think we used it anywhere else though. But it was a huge time saver at BOG, the line for people who didn't order ahead was ridiculous.

We used mobile ordering for all our quick service meals last month. It really saved us a lot of time.

I was able to see my credits available through mobile ordering section on mde. I cant remember the exact process, but there was a section to click to see your mobile orders and then click credits available.

ETA: we were there in Feb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180224-092306.png
    Screenshot_20180224-092306.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 21
So, we were just now experimenting, trying to find the page that Babydreamz had, and we tried to set up a preorder. But since the meal plan isn’t showing up in MDE, it wants me to pay for the meal. How does that work when you preorder? When you actually get there, it switches to DDP credits??

So, we were just now experimenting, trying to find the page that Babydreamz had, and we tried to set up a preorder. But since the meal plan isn’t showing up in MDE, it wants me to pay for the meal. How does that work when you preorder? When you actually get there, it switches to DDP credits??
Your DDP credits are not active until your arrival day. If you completed online check in, they should be active based the resort arrival time you entered. Otherwise, they will be active once you check in at the front desk.

Preorders using the MDE mobile app are for same day pickup.

Your DDP credits are not active until your arrival day. If you completed online check in, they should be active based the resort arrival time you entered. Otherwise, they will be active once you check in at the front desk.

Preorders using the MDE mobile app are for same day pickup.

Oh, so when you preorder awhile ahead of time, you do it on the website, not MDE? This is our first time using the mobile order, as you can tell, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter