Dining Plan: April: No more dessert at TS, 2 snacks instead???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I'm confused, since the original poster in the other thread seems to have recanted her original post. So are we still getting dessert with TS meals or not? I know there's no dessert with breakfast, I'm more concerned with dinners...I hate how these rumors snowball and just want this laid to rest.

There is no reason to believe anything has changed.

As quoted and reserved at the time I Purchased and Reserved the Dining Plan......
Mine clearly says 1 TS with App and Dessert, 1 CS with Dessert and 1 Snack......
I feel that would still be what we would get, becasue thats what we purchased.....
I think the Dining Plan is pretty much for 2006 packages.....
Just my 2 cents :blush: ;)

Because you've purchased the dining plan, they have to offer the dining plan and grant you its benefits. However, what the dining plan, itself, includes can be changed.

This is the exact wording of your contract with Disney:
Package features for all plans are subject to change and may be based on features available at time of arrival, not those in effect at time of booking.

wdwfan1 said:
We went during Food & Wine festival and they let us use snack credits for the small samples at the different boots around World Showcase. That worked out really well!
That would be great! If anyone knows about this year, please post.

I had heard that they were no longer doing the desert with the cs and instead allowing you a snack. They were keeping the desert with table service though. (this is a rumor I heard)

I had heard that they were no longer doing the desert with the cs and instead allowing you a snack. They were keeping the desert with table service though. (this is a rumor I heard)

Is there a reason you resurrected a 10 year old thread for this?

The rumor you heard was about the UK plan for 2017, and no one knows what, if anything, will happen with the plan here for 2017 yet.

It's the same thing that happened 10 years ago...the description of the UK plan for 2017 says something different.

Last time that happened it didn't pan out for the US plan.

popcorn::

WOW. You just revived a 10 year old thread as a zombie. You are either a skilled necromancer or you rolled a natural 20.....

Stacy

Is there a reason you resurrected a 10 year old thread for this?

The rumor you heard was about the UK plan for 2017, and no one knows what, if anything, will happen with the plan here for 2017 yet.
LOL I posted the dang comment and then realized it was a 2006 post! lol DUH!!

And I did play a necromancer on a game called EverQuest II for years. :sad2:

Everquest I here. I was a 65 Enchanter with both epics and DH was a 65 Shaman when we left. We could rock an LDON dungeon with just a tank with us.

Stacy

Everquest I here. I was a 65 Enchanter with both epics and DH was a 65 Shaman when we left. We could rock an LDON dungeon with just a tank with us.

Stacy
Sweet! I was a 95 Necro with epics and raid gear! It was so glorious! But, my gaming computer broke and I never had it repaired, so I have not played since. Those were fun day! Nice to meet a fellow EQ2 gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter