• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan and split stay question

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
We are staying at all star music our first night then moving to AKL for the rest of our stay. We have the dining plan for AKL.

What I would *like* to do, is go to Disney Springs to eat when we leave all star music (and bell services bring our bags to AKL) and then go to AKL.

The problem is using our dining plan credits. Is it possible to get them activated at all star music somehow so we can use them in DS? Or will we have to wait for check in at AKL? We aren't renting a vehicle.

TIA!

We are staying at all star music our first night then moving to AKL for the rest of our stay. We have the dining plan for AKL.

What I would *like* to do, is go to Disney Springs to eat when we leave all star music (and bell services bring our bags to AKL) and then go to AKL.

The problem is using our dining plan credits. Is it possible to get them activated at all star music somehow so we can use them in DS? Or will we have to wait for check in at AKL? We aren't renting a vehicle.

TIA!

If you do online check-in before you leave home, they'll be ready to go on your AKL check-in day. If, for some reason, they aren't showing when you pay for your meal, just charge the meal to your room and then get guest services to fix it later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter