Dining on the Dream

JSClemsonFan

Mouseketeer
For those that have been on the Dream, what would you suggest for the rotation of meals if you could pick the order you had the meals??? Or do you think it matters???

Also, who has been your favorite/best server???

Hypothetically speaking... I like to do Animator's Palate twice (mushroom risotto...mmmm) but usually do a Palo night, so don't repeat any. I was least impressed with Enchanted Garden. Just my two cents. :goodvibes

Hypothetically speaking... I like to do Animator's Palate twice (mushroom risotto...mmmm) but usually do a Palo night, so don't repeat any. I was least impressed with Enchanted Garden. Just my two cents. :goodvibes

I discussed this in another thread. This is my understanding. On the 4 night cruise you repeat one night. One of the repeat nights is a pirate night with a pirate night menu, which is common to all the restaurants on that night. I would think, therefore, that the choice for the repeat night would be the one with the best atmosphere rather than the best menu.

I'm on the 3-night so I guess I won't repeat one. I would like to know the good servers...I like the best treatment/service. LOL!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter