• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining on SPD...?

Motsy

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for tomorrow's discount release, and in doing so I need to figure out what resort I want to book. I had planned on doing CBR for 6 people (one that is 2), but I decided to price out what it would cost to do All-Stars Music and just get two rooms in order to have more space. It's $200 more with that scenario. Does that price include the quick dining plan, though? And CBR is the regular dining plan? Because I definitely want the regular dining plan which would make ASM not the right choice for us since I don't want to pay to upgrade the dining.

Yes - values include QS, Moderates include regular (with TS meals). You can pay to upgrade but it will be the full cost difference to upgrade (no discount on the upgrade cost). Bummer, I know! CBR is probably a much better option financially...but your sanity (6 people in one room!) may be a whole separate issue, haha!

Yes - values include QS, Moderates include regular (with TS meals).

Do you know the details of the SPD discount, I am trying to figure out if room only or SPD is a better deal for us? We need two rooms at a value resort, preferably Pop, and are just fine with QS meal plan!

Do you know the details of the SPD discount, I am trying to figure out if room only or SPD is a better deal for us? We need two rooms at a value resort, preferably Pop, and are just fine with QS meal plan!

Why yes...why not check out the official Stay Play Dine calculation thread ;) http://www.disboards.com/threads/stay-play-dine-2017-calculation-thread.3550783/

Also on that thread I've done some custom analysis for people that give me their situation to figure out which is best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter