Dining inside the rides

old lady

DIS Veteran
I heard that they once offering special dining for guests inside Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion?:eek:

TIW will offer special dining events (like different courses throughout the Great Movie Ride). There was a special event a few years ago where they did dine in Haunted Mansion (it looked fantastic). Don't remember where I saw the video but it was to "die" for!!!!

1. You have t be a member of Tables in Wonderland (which is limited to Annual Passholders, DVC Members, or Florida Residents.

2. You have to respond to an e-mail to make a reservation. Normally TiW only has one or two special events per month, and most often they are at a restaurant.

3. They are definitely very expensive.

The Great Movie Ride TiW dinner is a lot of fun, expensive, but a lot of fun. It happens on a fairly regular basis (i.e., once per year). The HM dinner is more a rare special event. Note quite sure how'd they eat inside SM.

1) We ate dinner inside Haunted Mansion seven years ago.
2) The food was great, and the event was really a lot of fun.
3) I first wondered if it was going to be worth the cost.
4) Afterward, I thought it was priced correctly.
. . . I think the American Express got paid-off last week :)

Every time I read about a TiW dinner in an attraction. I have a love hate feeling. I would love to be there and attend. But I would hate paying for it. That said if it ever happens when I am in Disney. WE ARE SO THERE! :cutie:

Every time I read about a TiW dinner in an attraction. I have a love hate feeling. I would love to be there and attend. But I would hate paying for it. That said if it ever happens when I am in Disney. WE ARE SO THERE! :cutie:

Exactly! We usually go to DW in the fall (love F&W and MNSSHP), but this year we decided to go in March to see the Flower & Garden Festival. A few weeks before our trip TiW announced the Great Movie Ride dinner and it was going to be during our vacation week! We were on the phone the minute reservations opened up to reserve our place.

The dinner was a lot of fun, well worth the price and a highlight of our trip. If you ever have a chance - DO IT! :yay:

The Great Movie Ride TiW dinner is a lot of fun, expensive, but a lot of fun. It happens on a fairly regular basis (i.e., once per year). The HM dinner is more a rare special event. Note quite sure how'd they eat inside SM.

Did they tie the courses to the scenes?

purple figment said:
Exactly! We usually go to DW in the fall (love F&W and MNSSHP), but this year we decided to go in March to see the Flower & Garden Festival. A few weeks before our trip TiW announced the Great Movie Ride dinner and it was going to be during our vacation week! We were on the phone the minute reservations opened up to reserve our place.

The dinner was a lot of fun, well worth the price and a highlight of our trip. If you ever have a chance - DO IT! :yay:

I would love to. Maybe someday we will time it right. Heck I'm happy if an attraction breaks down and they turn the lights on. I can't imagine walking thru one and eating and drinking in one!! WOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter