Dining for 10 question

sersee05

DIS Veteran
I am making dining reservations soon and am getting together with my brother in law and his family for dinner one night which makes our party into 10. If I can't get everyone at the same table, I know to split it into two tables. The second person whose name will be on the second table needs an MDE account right?. My brother in law is arriving after us, so his dining won't be open yet . Can I still put him on the a reservation I make with his name as the lead and mine on the other reservation or not because technically his dining isn't open yet . OR do I need to make my husband a MDE and put his name on it instead?

The easiest thing would be to have your husband book the other reservation. We travel in a large group every year and have found that booking when the restaurant first opens is key. We all arrive early and speak with the cast member at the podium. Have fun planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter