Dining Credits Offer

They’ve always really limited availability for the offers in the cheap rooms at each resort. This is the first time that I’ve seen it so overtly acknowledged though. It’s an up selling offer. It spreads more people into the more expensive rooms, producing greater capacity at the entry level room end.

We’ve booked Art of Animation Little Mermaid room. If we chose to change our resort reservation to “take advantage” of this offer, we would get $250 ish at Pop, and would save a little on the room rate maybe since AoA is most expensive. But we would lose access to the big blue pool, which is what we chose AoA for.

If we upgraded to CBR for our $490 of food vouchers would “only” cost us £1500 or so. Doesn’t look so tempting when you put it in those terms!

There might be some decent break even combinations on this deal, but it depends on where you were planning to stay before the options were released.
We’ve stayed at AoA before and it’s great! Can imagine it’s even better now there is the Skyliner too. I wanted to stay at CBR but it looks like this offer will only be available on the king rooms which the price increase to upgrade to those rooms just isn’t worth it. The alternative for us is that we stay at Coronado as it looks like their standard rooms are going to be included in the deal. Has anyone on this thread stayed there before and would they recommend? I like the idea of the Skyliner but I’m terrified of the gondolas at Alton Towers so I doubt I would be a frequent use anyway haha

We’ve stayed at AoA before and it’s great! Can imagine it’s even better now there is the Skyliner too. I wanted to stay at CBR but it looks like this offer will only be available on the king rooms which the price increase to upgrade to those rooms just isn’t worth it. The alternative for us is that we stay at Coronado as it looks like their standard rooms are going to be included in the deal. Has anyone on this thread stayed there before and would they recommend? I like the idea of the Skyliner but I’m terrified of the gondolas at Alton Towers so I doubt I would be a frequent use anyway haha
We stayed there a few years ago, before the new tower was built. We found it to be ok. If you are adults or a family with older kids it’s a pretty good choice, but with a toddler we found it was just too far from everything. By the time we got anywhere in the mornings our little boy was ready for a nap!

Do you mean 2021 or 2022? Only asking as if early November 2021 then you might still be eligible. The offer includes between 03/08 and 02/11 2021 its just you don't get the $200 gift card. Its for arrivals between these dates so if you were arriving on the 1st or 2nd then you could take advantage of this offer.

I arrive 8th November 2021. Deal seemed to only suggest from Jan 1st 2022 for uk residents.

We stayed there a few years ago, before the new tower was built. We found it to be ok. If you are adults or a family with older kids it’s a pretty good choice, but with a toddler we found it was just too far from everything. By the time we got anywhere in the mornings our little boy was ready for a nap!
That’s great, thanks very much for your advice. We don’t have kids so I don’t think the walking will be an issue for us. The only thing I’m a bit worried about is that I’ve heard that the buses there are a nightmare now since the addition of the Tower as there’s so many more people using the transportation

I arrive 8th November 2021. Deal seemed to only suggest from Jan 1st 2022 for uk residents.

It doesn't if you read T&C. - View online. They hid the info well but its only up to 2nd unfortunately not the 8th

States: Guests will be able to book a 50th Anniversary Package excluding the US$200 Disney Spending Money for the above mentioned arrival dates between 03/08 and 02/11 2021

States: Guests will be able to book a 50th Anniversary Package excluding the US$200 Disney Spending Money for the above mentioned arrival dates between 03/08 and 02/11 2021
My booking starts end of October. I wonder if they'll offer me the dining.
I'll give it a few weeks and if not I'll give them a call.

I read in the T&C's: "for selected arrivals from 01/01 to 02/04 2022 (inclusive)". We would be arriving april 2nd (till the 8th). Does that mean we can still take advantage of the dining credits? Or does that whole stay need to fall into the bracket (01/01 to 02/04)?

the king rooms might not be that much more

I read in the T&C's: "for selected arrivals from 01/01 to 02/04 2022 (inclusive)". We would be arriving april 2nd (till the 8th). Does that mean we can still take advantage of the dining credits? Or does that whole stay need to fall into the bracket (01/01 to 02/04)?
I believe it’s your arrival date

When I had a look online the king rooms at CBR were approx £400 more than the standard rooms. Didn’t really seem worth it to me ☹

are u sure the king is even included in the offer

when I look online it says “standard room - king”

will that be classed as a standard room which wouldn’t be included anyway?

are u sure the king is even included in the offer

when I look online it says “standard room - king”

will that be classed as a standard room which wouldn’t be included anyway?
That’s a good point actually... I’m not sure. I’ll have a check in the morning and see what rooms are included. I wish the Port Orleans resorts were open. I wonder when they will decide to open those resorts again🤔

That’s a good point actually... I’m not sure. I’ll have a check in the morning and see what rooms are included. I wish the Port Orleans resorts were open. I wonder when they will decide to open those resorts again🤔

I think we will change over if the king is included as your getting $1050 with the gift card for about £400 more as you say

if it’s not included, then it would be a preferred room which is about £1000 more for me. Surly the king is included or the offer is worse off

yeah hopefully it will soon. I was planning in going there after our CBR stay, herd good things about it

That's the same thought I had about the 5th sleeper rooms at CBR. They also fall under 'standard and pool view rooms' I assume. So I thought they would be excluded then.
I feel this offer is mainly geared towards couples or single travellers. None of the 5t sleeper rooms are included in the offer.

My booking starts end of October. I wonder if they'll offer me the dining.
I'll give it a few weeks and if not I'll give them a call.
Unless I'm mistaken, it is not for 2021 but 2022.

Unless I'm mistaken, it is not for 2021 but 2022.
I'm just going off post #25. He seems to have checked the small print and also those dates don't tally with the ones in the main offer for 2022.

Anyway, I always operate on the principle that "They won't say 'Yes' if you don't ask". :duck:

I'm just going off post #25. He seems to have checked the small print and also those dates don't tally with the ones in the main offer for 2022.

Anyway, I always operate on the principle that "They won't say 'Yes' if you don't ask". :duck:
Agreed! Best of luck! :)

Hello!
can anyone explain whether “all suites at deluxe resorts” means all rooms? I.e. we are booked at YC in a standard room so doesn’t look like this applies to us?
Thanks in advance
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter