Dining Central -- September

well rich I just got wind of this for the le cellier can you ad 1 1/2 more? the half is my DD. its just the 2 of us. let me know if there is room I would love to join yins! there is a breakfast mini meet that morning at CP if you want to join us! let me know!the time is either going to be 840 am or 935 am...not sure which one yet.

Hi Beverly

Of course we would love to have you and DD join us on Thursday for Lunch at Le Cellier .... I will call tomorrow to update the reservation ....

Would definitely be interested in the Breakfast Mini Meet that morning at CP as well ... Sign me up!

Dumb Question: What is CP ? Is it Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom ? Let me know!

Can't wait to meet everyone ..... RICH

Hi Beverly

All set .... We have reservations for 5 (Tricia, Janet, Bev, DD, and Rich, with room for a sixth person) at Le Cellier (Epcot Canada) 2 PM Thursday 09/20/2001 .....

The reservation is under the name "Rich Maynard" .... We need to meet at least 5 minutes ahead of time out front ....

Are you going on the Illuminations Cruise also ?

Let me know about breakfast meet at CP ....

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey, Rich, since you've already got room for one more, count me as #6, unless you've already heard from someone else.

You're like a one man Dining Central for September!! ;) Thanks. :cool:

Thanks Bob we would love to have you join us ......

So the reservation is now for six (Bob, Bev, DD, Janet, Tricia, and Rich) for Thursday 09/20/2001 at 2 PM for Le Cellier (Epcot / Canada)

The reservation is under the name "Rich Maynard" .....

Reminder, we should meet out front at least five minutes early .....

Can't wait to meet everyone .... see you there !

ONLY 52 MORE DAYS !

yes cp is crystal palace. it looks liek we will have to go with the 840 am ps for the cp now that we have 9. if not then hopefully it will be closer to 9-930. but it doesn't matter. either time is fine with me! I love lecellier! we did that last feb...in fact I ate with TEE there!

Oh wow, this is cool. :cool: LOL! Glad to see a whole crew for LeCellier.

I think you did Mr. Murphy, the name sounds familiar... :D

I am going with a friend the last week of Sept. If any singles would like to join us so you're not alone, let me know. The week's schedule hasn't been set yet because I am trying to get res at Cindy's for Breakfast.

Rich I know this is pushing it but my group would love to join the LeCellier meet....There are 3 more adults and one child.....I have talked to Janet and hopefully we may be able to be squeezed in!!! If we can be squeezed in please pm me I would love love love to do this one!

Thanks Janet !

I appreciate your help with arranging our meet at Le Cellier on Sept 20.....

How many tables do we have now ? I know there is one for 1:50 PM, and at least one, maybe two, for 2 PM .....

This should be great fun! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi Rich!
well it looks like there is your ressie, the Perns and I grabbed one also, just in case....for 4....and that is full now...so your solo went from 1 to approx 15!! hope this is ok?? hee heeee to late now!!:D

Hi villianwdw (Janet)

If your reservation is for four people, and mine is for six, that makes ten ..... Is there another reservation out there ? I hope so, if we are having 15 or more! (But of course I don't mind, I am glad to have LOTS of company!

RICH : - )

I read in the post below that Janet cannot go to WDW or to the Le Cellier Dis Lunch and has asked us to make different reservations. Does anyone else have a space for one at Le Cellier that RichMay has organized.

I must admit that I'm a little confused about whose reservations that I'm on after reading this post.

I am going to a character breakfast, but I think that Beverly Lynn said that I was on her reservation.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance, RaySharpton

Here's a link to the other post:

http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77167

Well, I've changed plans to move out a week. Now I'm going from 9/21 through 9/30. If anyone is interested in getting together during that time, let me know. I don't have any PS at this time as I've just moved my vacation because of flights out of Phoenix. If anyone has some and would like some company, I'd love to join you.

Ray, I've PM'ed you to tell you that my spot has always been on Rich's ressie and now I've moved my trip a week later so you could use my spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter