Difficulty Modifying Be Our Guest Fast Pass Reservation

DisneyFamily123

Use the Force, Luke!
Made a BOG lunch fast pass reservation and pre-ordered food. But now I cannot go back and modify it... wanted to try and change the date. Anyone get this message and find a resolution?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

Once you log in to the BOG FP+ site, change the last part if the URL to "viewconfirmation" before the last part (.aspx or something) and it should pull up your FP+

Once you log in to the BOG FP+ site, change the last part if the URL to "viewconfirmation" before the last part (.aspx or something) and it should pull up your FP+

Thank you. I figured it out just a few minutes ago before I read your post. I knew there was another link.... I kept trying different extensions saved in my browser and finally found it....
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx?mode=view

Made our lunch fast past pass same day a little earlier! Worked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter