• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Different Fastpass plus question

MrsPook

Mouseketeer
Hope someone can help me!

From what I can tell, you can not pre book your fast pass plus selections on the MDE app without having purchased your park tickets yet. Is that correct?

We are DVC members so we have a room only reservation for June 1-4. We bought premium annual passes online so we currently only have the voucher needed to exchange once we get onsite. So I technically have no park ticket to use so does this mean I can not pre book my fast pass plus selections now? That seems ridiculous - like a bad loophole if that is true! :( HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :)

You should be able to link your purchase confirmation number.

I bought my PAP over the phone and was given something that started with CATO followed by bunch of numbers. It was 1 number for 2 PAP, no problems with MDE.

Added: If you have trouble, call the MDE technical support. They may be able to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter