Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

We unexpectedly snagged a surprised reservation for Wishes Dessert Party, Dec. 1 for a party of 8!! We are celebrating BOTH of my daughters' birthdays, and could not get BOG, so this was a nice save!

We were able to get ours yesterday for jan 11 2015

We were online right when booking opened yesterday...it came up...we booked (took 45 seconds to book it)
In that time it took to book...it sold,out

Crazy!

I knew this was hard to get and they go fast.....never thought they go that fast

Question thought the time for the booking says 6:20pm
Wishes is at 10pm that night.

Wondering if the 6:20 time is just a dummy time they use for online booking.
Can anyone confirm?

Wondering if the 6:20 time is just a dummy time they use for online booking.
Can anyone confirm?

It is a dummy time. I've read that people suggest showing up about an hour prior to Wishes. You definitely don't have to be there at 6:20!

We got a reservation for 2 on January 4th! Very excited:cool1:

Wasn't sure where to post this but there is a adr for wishes on 7/24 for 2. Hope it helps someone!

12/17 party for 2!

It was the only day in my week that the Wishes Dessert Party would work and somehow I got so lucky I snagged one (minding I searched every day of my vacation just in case I could rearrange)! On my 180+ it was already booked and I just kept searching every day and there it was! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter